Sunday, March 2, 2008

Crazy Weeks

Oh dear....have i really been that busy with work? Really puzzled me....it has been a couple of weeks since i've last updated this blog again....aiyo...better start diligent again before i start to get stale and lazy to update le... I've got a new lady boss from Sydney, she's a very bubbly lady, very farnie de her gestures.

Anyway new boss means new roles and responsibilities for the team as well. Shucks! Finance budget portfolio has thrown back to me again from ms T. She never bother to ask if her staff is interested in wat wan leh, just convieniently pass down to me loh...wat to do...just "hope" from her loh...anywayz...

Apart from my sickening work, i've have been damn busy with.....buying lotsa of things from the web...especially the singaporemotherhood forum BP..AIYO OMIGAWD!!! Terrible damage ever since ive started visiting this website....mostly bought things for ZoZo...things seems to be cheaper then buying separately due to the bulk purchase discount. Duno how true lah, but seems like it is, and many mummies are also buying like nobody business...

Really buy until "pok gai" man....everyday sure go in and view, confirm buy something from the thread almost everyday ok....i somore went to reactivate my IB so that i can easily trsf the funds to the seller...."tian ah".... well since i hvnt got the time to update much for CNY outings, below snapshots to capture the history ba...


2nd day of CNY - on our way to uncle tay house. mummy i saw a big bird!!

2114!!! 1st prize!!! yeah! my papa will tio beh pio!!!

4th day of CNY - going to chuen chuen ah pak house.


17th Feb 2008 - Seafood Paradise (Honeymooner CNY Gathering)

Suppose to be 7 couples to meet up for this dinner, but too bad, last minute many cancellations due to mummy sick, baby not well, time scheduled too early for dinner (cos was at 6pm, no choice fully book hor). Was of cos organised by our dear mummy val, not that she's very free at home lah, just dat she has the heart to keep us altogether, making sure, as and when, if there's any occasions we these 8 couples who had our honeymoon together in Switzerland & Paris in 2006 will still keep in contact!! This is not easy you know, to try to get all the 16 people to meet up, some more now with 5 babies and 1 still on the way....2 still "making"....kekeke...

So in the end left with Alton, Val & CharChar family, Richard, Lynn & Lil K family and of cos my dardar, me and our ZoZo family loh..just the 3 families but we still did enjoyed ourselves with the crabs....duno if the other 2 couples like it or not lah...but this restaurant is 1 of our family's favourite and the thai butter crab is the specialty..which is my favourite tooo..yum yum...But that nite, i was still coughing very badly, lost my voice, so dare not eat.... :( Suppose to go to Lynn's house, but too late le, ZoZo will start to get cranky as he did not have enuff of his pm nap. Lynn...another day lah!

uncle alton trying the butter crab...yummy or not? and datz my charchar girlfriend and her mummy val...kekeke...

my buddy kieran and his mummy lynn and papa richard


hee.....my cookies...


aunty val was playing with me.....so i wave and wave loh...

my collection of 2008 ANG PAOs from my papa, mummy, popo, mah-mah, uncles and aunties!!!

No comments: