Friday, February 22, 2008

My Time Table

Let me share my usual time table ya....

7.30-8.00am - Wake up drink milk (yucks! not my favourite, datz y always cannot finish)


good morning....milk time ah? ..........



see the "pig" behind me...hee...he's my papa loh..


8.30-9.30am - Daddy and Mummy go work, I also follow, but I go playground (yeah!) But sometimes follow PoPo and Kakak go marketing


hee..hee...mummy go work, i go playground...

9.30-11.00am - I tired le, it's my morning nap time (zzzZ...)

11.30-12.30pm - Lunch time! PoPo will cook porridge for me. Depends on my mood sometimes can finish, sometimes cannot, I oso dunno y.




waiting for kakak to prepare my lunch...


12.30-1.00pm - Shower Time!! (yeah!!..yeah!!! yeah!!!..Raining..raining...another of my favourite moment


1.30-4.00pm - PoPo usually will feed me abit of milk before I take my pm nap. Sometimes I can sleep a few hours de....kakak will switch on my songs for me to listen and PoPo will yaoyao me until I sleep.....(zzzZZzz)

4.00-5.30pm - Another milk feeding time...

5.30-6.30pm - My play time. Trying to walk but of course still need people to hold onto me. Sometimes, PoPo will show me some flash cards.



a = alonzo

my legs are too long for this chair le

6.30-7.00pm - Dinner time. Sometimes eat porridge again, sometimes cereal.

7.00-7.30pm - 2nd Shower Time!

7.30-8.30pm - Sometimes will take a short nap (zzz...). Wake up will play again until I'm tired...

9.30-10.30pm - My last milk feed of the day....yeah!!

10.30pm-next day - Nitey nite....(ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZ.......)

papa...i going to sleep le, u still make fun of me...

No comments: