Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to my PaPa

Happy Birthday 2 U....

Happy Birthday 2 U...

Happy Birthday 2 Dearest DarDar PaPa....

Happy Birthday 2 U....


Above was the sms my mummy and me sent to papa de....we oso send him our lovely pic.




Today is my papa's birthday. Both papa and mama has already taken leave, actually to run errands and buy things for my party next week. Who knows, i was still having fever...last nite my peak temperature was 39.5....i jus couldn't sleep well...


my papa cuddled me and sleep until almost 3am...but i was still feeling uncomfortable so i kept whining....i was still very feverish...from 38 to 39 degrees...so mummy administered me with another 2.5ml of paracetamol again...finally i slept until 5.45am then woke up and cried for milk...i sat up on my babycot and "mummumummum"..for almost 5mins then mummy realised i was already awake and crying for someone to carry me....sob..sob...both papap mama muz be so tired until didnt hear me cry....


my temperature went down in the morning....so popo feed me milk. papa and mama went back to sleep again...until 8+ my fever went up to 39.3 again....mummy and papa quickly bathe me to bring down my temperature as i don't like to be sponged...i felt so cold while the water came showering down on me....even though the heater was at #1. I had a quick shower then had another round of paracetamol....mummy said to monitor me first then see if need to consult a doctor or not.....im tired le....need to take a nap.....zzzzzzzzzzz... hopefully when im awake i will feel better and papa mama can go run errands le....

No comments: