Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fever

My darling ZoZo so called kena fever first time out of the blue. The last time he had fever was after his hep B vaccine somewhere 6 months ago... haiz...didnt take him to the doc as I still have the paracetamol Aglow prescribed as it's still not expired. Just gave him 3 doses the whole Sunday and monitor him. His temperature was just like roller coaster up and down, highest was at 38.3.

Poor thing....he was so listless during the evening....when put him into his cradle, he fell asleep very quickly but every few minutes he will start to jump up abit, machiam having nitemare, so after a few times, he started crying and wanted me to carry and cradle him....of cos i did. While feeding him with milk he actually dozed off in my arms....aiyo..when i looked at his little burning red face, just made me felt so guilty on wat i did to him....

Yesterday he was cranky. Dinner time, started his nonsense after the 1st round of porridge feeding, started to figet and wanted to get down from his high chair and play. Then I realised, mum has been letting him sit on the floor and play with his toys when he starts to figet... aiyo...like dat how can??? I don't advocate such habits loh. Cos to me once you set a precedence, allowing him to have his way, then die liao....difficult to U-turn le...

So when ZoZo started to wail and scream..(oh ya..bdw, nowadays his tactic is to scream to get what he wants...faint!) as usual while he's PoPo was playing her majong, she kept asking me to carry him...i simply ignored. My temperature started to rise....i shouted at him and almost wanted to give a 1 tight slapped (violent hor...but i wont slapped lah, just said niah but will wack other part of his body). So his papa came to his rescue, initially i was very firm in telling him NOT TO CARRY HIM, but the PoPo was raising her voice said "if my grandson kena fits, then U KNOW!!! u better "pay" me back my grandson!!!"

Naturally his papa carried him away loh, I was &^%$# damn pissed until i raised my voice at my mum too, saying that..."that's not the way to teach him!!! you are simply spoiling him!!" after that, i just look at ZoZo and shouted at him "give u 1 tight slapped then you KNOW!!" Anyway his papa carry him walked around then he tried to feed him while he was playing his toy on the floor, he oso doesn't want wat....see lah...seeing dat again pissed me off again loh...then I shouted for them to come into the kitchen and eat!

While his papa carry him and sat on his lap, eventually he started eating....until left abit niah lah...not bad le, cos the portion was quite alot...so finally my temperature went down... heehee...aiya duno lah, whenever he doesn't finish his milk or porridge i will start to get "mang zhang" (frustrated)... i abit "gou zhuo" (gao jey) wan lah....abit abit cannot de, I must have it my WAY....haha...i have to conquer and let them follow my rules instead...LOLx...(mad hor)

Anywayz, things was ok until later in the night, ZoZo was already half asleep when i patted him in his cradle, who knows, suddenly he started kicking and figeting again, and didnt want to sleep...haiya...dis time round my temperature was really high....i started wacking him left and right his buttocks and thighs....his papa walked in and rescue him again loh....den i snapped at his papa oso..blabbering nonsense, he also yakked back lah...."basket!", i was so damn pissed again until i shut my laptop, and went to bed without bothering ZoZo. Just left him in his papa hands, since he's always the rescuer and angel, let him be loh....let him go have a good taste of how his son's behaviour....i simply boh chup! JUST SLEEP....ZZZZzzzZZZZ.....

When I woke up this morning, I realised my son was not sleeping in our room!!! Haiz....his papa escaped again loh...dun have to pat him to sleep, dun hv to kena his nonsense...it was actually Mini who put him on popo's bed and patted him until he sleep...his papa only knows how to sit at that corner and stare at his laptop to monitor his soccer pattern....!!! Well, can't be bothered lah, I gave up on him, can't be bothered to waste my energy on him anymore.....

While I wanted to go brush my teeth, mum was saying dat ZoZo seems abit feverish, so took his temperature... indeed, mentioned as above he was having fever loh.....duno was it because yday went polyclinic for his review on the ear then kena virus from there de....haiz...first time i brought him to polyclinic niah come back sick liao...hopefully it's not loh...

cos last month mum and diana brought him there (polyclinic at pasir ris) to go for his development assessment. actually i was the one suggested, cos cheap mah...do DA no need to go all the way to Aglow ba...so expensive...then when they were doing the earing test, he failed his right ear....diana was saying he was busy playing with the toy, hence he didn't bother to turn and listen to the buzzing sound. Was referrred to see the doc immediately loh, when screened it was actually he has alot of wax in his ears, jus like his papa..."hee sai juey juey, pi sai mah juey juey"....so doc precribe olive oil drop to drip into his ears daily....heng ah...nothing wrong with his hearing...

that's y yday we went back for the review, PASS lah of cos!!! and the wax thingy has also improved. ZoZo's weight hor....increased since last month!!! Yeah!! but hor....haha...was only 100g...from 8.6kg to 8.7kg....but he is really growing damn tall loh....last month's measurement was 76cm...yday he grew another 3cm...now 79cm le...he's really the next "gou lo chuen"....hiak..hiak...hiak....since the 15mths MMR is free if administer in polyclinic so i just fixed an appointment to go for it first lah..by then see how loh...whether to go back to Aglow or Polyclinic.

2 comments:

Ling said...

Wah.. ah mole.. u soo fierce de ah.. everyone also scare.. but when i get mad i also do e same thing de.. lolx...

momikoko said...

fwahaha...harnar...nw den u knw ah..still nt too late loh..when i snappped then u will see my true colours le..."ROAR"...