Monday, March 10, 2008

Lazy Weekend

Has been spending too much until dare not even go shopping. Went Robinson on Thurs to enjoy the members sale. My objective is to stock up my facial products lah, since having sale may as well rite..This is the only shopping spree without buying anything for ZoZo..haa...

Had a super good buy, bought a set of bedsheet with quilt and pillow cases, the original price was $766!!!! Guess how much I've paid for it............$150 only leh!!! Damn good bargain rite? Of cos grab lah. Somore it's 511 thread count de woh...aiya all because of that "aunty" kenneth, ever since he's entering into fatherhood in Jun, he has became an "aunty". Fwahahaha...whenever there are any places having sale, he will be the first to notify me.

Even when the motherhood fair at expo is he oso know....haa.....hey....this is not farnie ok...it's the power of love for our little bundle of joy that changes everyone of us. Damn wei da rite? I was never interested in sale oso, especially those cutout coupons...haha..now...whenver I see the Giant, NTUC, Carrefour flyers, the only interested section I flip to will be the baby's products. Hey, an accumulation of 10c saved is alot wan hor....

Well, say dun wana go shopping but in the end we went out to Tampines Central for awhile. Just to bring ZoZo go kiakia loh, he's really a super kia king. In the end, it was his papa kena the damage..hahaha....he bought (told him to buy!) or rather paid for the Cleaner's Trolley from Kiddy Palace. Since one of ZoZo favourite pastime is do household chores, so bought the mini set for him to play loh...

any takers?? new cleaner of the year...




not that i like hor..im helping popo to monitor kakak's work...


Oh ya...on Friday, after lunch, I actually bought ZoZo some learning toys from United Square. All the wooden toys, train trail with numberings on top, sniggle beetle, 2 learning board on ocean mammals and alphabet learnings. My mum and sis has been saying I'm kiasu...aiya...I guess my kiasuism percentage is not as high compared to alot mummies ok...

Finally start sending out the invite for ZoZo 1st birthday bash! Wow time flies leh, he's turning one le!!! He's going to his next stage, termed as toddler and not baby anymore!! But no matter how grown up he is, he will still be my and our BABY....

Weiling and Shixian has creatively designed a very very very nice invitation card for ZoZo's party....(will upload the invite later under his birthday post). Went back to Yishun for dinner with my MIL. We actually went to the Burmese Buddhist Temple to paipai as we havent been going there for awhile le. Moreover, past week, ZoZo has been damn cranky in the middle of the nite so better go pray pray loh.





wow..papa u hvnt brush your teeth ah..."chow..chow"!


mummy....wat ya gonna do today? any shopping?


sexy ankles...



next big time super manhunt...show u my feet first...


hey.. wassup?! let me finish my lunch first ya



aiya...not again???!!!

huh?! now papa..u target my popo?

wow...popo...u sporty leh...let papa play..

papa...happy now?..

my vainpot papa...oso wear and pose....

see...dun wana sleep at nite lah...always dozing off in the day..

papa...i cant breathe properly leh...

after our new haircut...we look more alike hor...BIG Mickey Mouse ears...

No comments: