Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My First Kiss

Since my mummy has no time to update my blog, then i shall update abit for her...we love to go sushi tei to eat so below are some pics from Raffles City Sushi Tei. My mummy just signed up as a member, she paid $88 for it but got $100 cash voucher in return, so went to utilise it loh...worth it right? but i oso cant eat de...eat the white rice only...hmpf!!!
All the jiejies and aunties at sushi tei said i handsome woh, gave me sweets somore but i still cant eat leh, just hold it in my hands...hmmm....so i entertained them since they complimented me, allowed them to carry and play with me...even papa mama walked out le, i oso didn't bother....hee..cos i friendly mah...but in the end of cos i will wana follow my papa mama home...
Before we went home, mummy changed diaper for me at the changing room, cos i poopoo in my diaper while papa mama was eating at sushi teh....haha....den i saw dis fei mui came in...she caught my attention, fat but sweet leh... After changing my diaper while waiting for papa go wee wee, that fei mui's papa walked over with her and let us interact...wow she more hiong then me leh, i kept cool just looked at her, but she touch and kiss me woh....aiyo...my first kiss just lost to a fat gal....haiz...so to reciprocate i jus stroke her face gently loh.... initially i kept cool not because im arrogant hor...cos i dun wan ppl thot that im chee ko pek like my papa...oops!!! hee....
no wonder fei mui like me lah....i wear until so yanz....

wei..wei..!!! dun take my pic leh...i dun wan ppl knw i like to tear tissue.....lidat nt cool lah...


hey!! where's my burger??!! why my table is still empty??


wow.....lai le lai leh...yummy...yummy...my favourite!!


wow...my first time on "ko ko beh"....wat lingo is that ah?
BatMan Returns!!!

aiya...my papa always like to qiang jing tou wan leh...

No comments: