Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jurong Bird Park

Had a long long walked........my our first visit to Jurong Bird Park!!! Imagine, jiak ka arni dua this is then my first time there....kekeke...not surprising lah huh i guess.

Since Mum and Jie went on a cruise so had to bring Mini along (in a way she can help me carry my barang and look after ZoZo also ya). Lynn jio us to go since her fren has the 4 free adult card pass. Just go look see look see lah....

By the time we got there, both DarDar and myself was famished. Head straight to Bongo Burgers for lunch. Damn expensive leh....we had 3 sets lunch, 2 BBQ chicken, 1 fish & chips, 3 drinks, cost me $37+!!!! WTF!!! Haiz....nvm lah.....just eat loh....

By the time the Goh Family arrived we were almost done and our walking journey can begin..... If I know at the entrance the staff didn't really check ah....I wouldn't have bought another ticket for $18 for Mini!!! Basket....anyways....

Weather was hot, so first stop we went was the Penguin house (more cooling lah). Cute penguins!!! They look so unreal, ZoZo simply loves this place as he loves looking and chasing after the birds!!!

Well, we were in time for the 3pm show, just sat down and see loh. Ok lah, not as fantastic but commendable. Afterwhich we just walked and walked and walked and took pictures...mostly my ZoZo lah, and try to take some "exotic" birds loh since we are there.

Found a small airconditioned coffee place, sat down enjoyed the aircon and had some sprite to cool down man.....My little one lagi enjoyed...as he was happily sipping the sprite his papa feed. Behind this place was an open loft, the so small colour birds are fly openly in this area for visitors to take pics and gota pay $2 for a small container of bird's food to feed them. And they will automatically come nearer to you. Aiya.....what for...so expensive, the birds are all there for you to take the shot...we just snap and snap and snap loh.

When we were ready to proceed with our walk, we walking infront excecpt ZoZo and his papa. Suddenly, we heard some commotion.....aiyo...I group of ah poo neh neh...came and grab my ZoZo busy taking video shots of him. 1 aunty neh neh grab him from another uncle and starting smooching him!!! Wakaoz...almost fainted.....aiya boh pian...suddenly he became their "star"...when they left, I quickly use wet wipes and clean him....hee......no choice lah...hygiene mah..

By the time we are walking out, it's almost 6pm liao. Can't imagine we have actually walked from 2pm siah....we headed to IMM for dinner at....Mac Donald's...fwahahaha...with my ZoZo around it's usually our meal hideout. Since my 4 redeemed burgers are expiring tomorrow, may as well eat it today loh with the Goh Family around, can share with them mah....

After dinner we went Daiso and walk walk....again....too many things..see until i blur. Anyway my darling boy had a good time today. He was tired, so are we.....pics will upload later...tired liao....

No comments: