Saturday, June 28, 2008

June - wtfxxing month

WORK

phew....finally i'm alive in this blog again..guess many of my frenz wld hv thought i hv long given up updating liao ya...hello hello...im not always so "maggie mee" timing wan hor...



super long long month for me....it's year end closing lah, many many many things to do. seriously unbelievable, my office calendar is always full of invites for meetings....meetings after meetings, many a times are back to back, i even have lesser time having lunch with my buddies ann and rachel...



ZoZo + Family + Problem

work aside, my zozo is of cos my 1st priority lah...last 2 weekend i actually signed up for a Great Parenting Forum organised by Abbot. Each parent $10, cannot bring kids that are below 12yrs. Ok loh, then gota leave him at home with mum then. I've never never interested in such forum wan leh...somore from 12-5pm...wakaoz super long sia. But there were 7 speakers lah, from doctors, counsellors, director from shicida method school and even special guest celebrity. Huang Biren and Wong LiLin....they are the last 2 speakers, which i find it's the most time wasted session, can't be bothered to listen to how they share they experiences lah....lucky put them the last one.



Light lunch was provided, not bad eh...somore they gave pediasure goodie bag. Just try the milk loh, to me i find no harm is mixing the milk as and when. Cos just having 1 brand may not be a good thing too as he may be too dependent on it le.



The first speaker was the BEST....he was Mr Arthur Ling, he's the Director, Head of Family Services for Touch Community Services whereby he shared alot of very pragmatic and simple words to understand about Family and especially the topic that he's sharing is Balancing Work & Family - How to Involve Your Husband. This is a very very very good talk to walk those "sleeping" fathers who's not so much involve in their son's/daughter's daily, hourly, every minute, every seconds of their growing up. Solid example is my husband....haiz...lately i juz find that i can't communicate with him...



I'm already so busy at work, but when I'm home, I will try to make sure i spend time with my ZoZo, cos by the time we get home. we only have at most 3-4hrs with him!! And he will be asleep, then next day, at most another 0.5-1hr then we are off to work already! Hey, wat is so important on the fxxxing Euro? Or rather Live matches? The odds? I used to enjoy this game too, but ever since he became a total freak in following almost every single matches, spent his whole fxxxing time on the laptop monitoring, reading the odds TO GAMBLE!!! I start to hate and gets turn off by this game....am no longer a Liverpool fan, no longer interested in the updates of the players, no longer interested in Portugal, Spain, Chealsea watever F lah.....im totally pissed. I don't understand y man r like that, they rather stick theie arse on the sofa, staring at the laptop, dozing off with the hands in an odd position, but still not willing to go to bed. Still can say, aiya am watching lah...just resting my eyes....CRAP!!! Anyway I gave up, cant be bothered....i rather go smell my son's head, hands, feet, every part of his body while he's asleep and sleep close to him...



This whole week he's away to Lijiang for product workshop....i found more peace...i found more freedom....i found that, i don't have to have to frustrated and irritated feeling seeing him sitting at the same position every single nite until next morning....Frankly, I LOVE this feeling...hahaha! Well, i may have gone haywire liao....but lets see, he's coming back tonight, letz see how it goes ba....

No comments: