Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2 days Leave + Journey Begins Today

Has to take to days leave to look after ZoZo. Mum was also down so no choice. Sunday nite didn't sleep, was sponging him the whole nite. Diana and Mini came in and help at 2am+ till almost 4am. He's feve went up to as high as 39.6 in the middle of the nite...haiz...dunno y lidat...



Anyway, Monday morning Diana took send us to Dr Ong's clinice at United Square to see him. Well, as usual loh, to doctors it's very normal wan...but at least he gave us the assurance that this is a very common fit that will not affect any of his development. And he has also confirmed that he doesn't have any sorethroat or any uclers (signs of HFMDs)....this is now the worse airborne virus happening this period.



By the time we got home, it's was almost lunch hour, Mum stayed home and rest in the morning as she's still coughing badly. By mid noon, I bth liao...eyes closing liao...went to take a long nap until 6+ den wake up....*yawns*...



Before dinner, ZoZo was still doing very well, at least his temperature was that high, but suddenly after dinner, his temperature went up to 38.7 again...aiyo....better take another day leave and look after through out the nite again....



At about 11pm, his temperature was very good, just that he started running nose again. At least without the fever he can sleep better. Was monitoring him until 1am, his temperature was normal for the past 2 hours. Well....so I better not sponge him, incase he gets too cold. Went to sleep as well....suddenly at 4am+ Dar said ZoZo's forehead is hot....aiyo when take the temperature he was 38.9 again....*faint*!!! Quickly started to sponge him again. His head, his body...until about 630am...finally his temperature went down to 37.6.



Since Mini, was awake already, I got her in to takeover while I sleep....very sleepy liao...bth...at least when his temperature is down, more fang xin (relieve) to sleep lah....will den start to get tired...if not naturally the energy will just last as long as it can.....



Woke up at 10am+.....since my appointment has already scheduled for today....may as well go loh....what appointment ah?? Fixing my braces loh......ai swee mah....itz lidat de...so my real journey begins today......This is actually my 3rd visit le, but the 1st and 2nd was to insert the separator to 3 teeth first, 2nd one was to take out the separator and put in the metal ring. Today is then fixing of the braces.....Suppose to be last week, but after the extraction of my 3 teeth (Dr Alfred Cheng said must extract de) my gums will still very pain...datz y i adjourned it till today.



Mum, ZoZo and Mini tagged along, since take taxi to and fro, so they kpo kpo loh, in a way also to bring ZoZo go "gaigai" awhile lah...cos the whole of last weekend did not go anywhere at all...Only took me about half and hour to fix on the metal braces....not bad lah....lucky no abrasion to my lips for now....just felt abit uneasy when chewing my food...

Went home, since I'm on leave and both Mum and ZoZo was better le, so I decided to take a quick shower and go Nail Bliss do my pedi and manicure. Aiya...now no eneryg to do it myself lah, get ppl do it faster and neater mah...kekeke....then also took the opportunity to go for my haircut. If not wait til weekends, I lagi no time.

Anyway DarDar came pick me up after he knock off. Bdw, he has just joined Molex on the 8th May. Package and benefits not bad lah, just that the distance his so damn far....aiya no prawn fish oso good lah...wat can a beggar choose woh..right?

No comments: