Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to my PoPo

Today is my PoPo's birthday. My mummy has been working so hard until she doesn't have time to update my blog....hmpf!!! No choice loh, then I update myself today. CNY just zoom pass like dat without me knowing wat was happening.

Just eat and eat and eat alot of tidbits. But my mummy controls my diet, she doesn't allow me to eat too much sweety stuff. Aiya, not bad already she has been allowing me to eat rice rusk, gerbers star biscuit and even at times some cakes...hee...hee....actually cakes is she boh pian wan, cause was given by either my gu-ma's, mah-mah or my yi-yi....they feed me of course i try lah, so yummy sure want to eat more!!!

YiYis, PaPa and Mummy has already celebrated for PoPo during her lunar birthday. Today is a small celebration at home will Annie YiYi. Afternoon a man came and delivery a cake attention to my PoPo...it's was a gift from LeLe kor kor to my PoPo de....see below pics...



very beautiful hor...

i juz woke up in time to sing birthday song to my popo


haha....malay version i duno hw to sing leh...


mummy y u hug hug lele korkor not me?


faster leh, can't wait to eat the cake....

No comments: