Sunday, January 13, 2008

Trip to Changi Airport

ohmigod..ever since the crude reality started...i didn't even have time to update my daily blog!!! "sigh".....well....wat i did is juz to key in some liners first and capture the date, when i hv more free time then update loh...
anyway though the past week still no government, had super long long lunch, but yet work was still damn much and busy. Cos of the 11 jan super VIP move @ 20F...aiya dun wan tok about work in my darling zozo's and our blog.
well, my saturday time with my family was burn, cos of the stoopid 20F move, by the time i got home was almost 7pm le, so of cos no plans lah.... no matter wat, sunday muz go out. anyway alan papa planned it de, he say go changi airport woh, bring zozo go take a ride on skytrain...so we went loh!

tell you wat..i didnt even know about the grand opening of T3. alan papa's plan was to bring zozo go see see look look the new T3 but i thought was to bring zozo enjoy the skytrain ride...haha...so ignorant of me hor...aiya..hvnt got the time to flip the papers ever since my little rascal has joined us...very busy wan leh...

huh? at T2 now? but i'm tired leh..

papa wearing sweater for me




buey song face


my battery flat le...

sob..sob..i wana sleep..



listless....


finally i get to recharge at T3


huh..where's this place? me juz got up


oh yeah!!! r we departing to disneyland, florida?



lets us do a GST refund first....


kekeke...papa very ticklish...


hee..mummy...i love you...

haha..papa your face is too huge to fit the screen..


let's see who's finger is more yummy...

"burrrp"...we are done with the fingers....



hiak..hiak..hiak...i saw u..dun hide...


kakaka...we are heading to which destination?


"grin..grin"...i saw a sexy gal...

hey..u jealous eh..she wink at me leh..



i'm more cool then my dad ya...

bye..bye...we are on the skytrain to T2..going home soon...

No comments: