Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 resolution? juz give me the solution better lah

after much damaged to both our wallets (only the 2nd day of 2008 leh)...so better note down seriously my resolution for this year!! or rather as i said...give me the SOLUTION!!!


1. Go on diet! Must cut down another 8-10kgs

2. hey..hey better start saving..and stop splurging!! this has been my motto since my early 20s..but still doesn't work on me leh....pls help..

3. be more patient. dun "sot" circuit and go tao hong in juz a split seccond. (aiya when it snap, it's snapped, cannot control wan leh...how how?

4. stop going for so many teh-c breaks + french loaf toast....(aiyo ..if dun, lidat how to resolute my 1st aim leh?)

5. be a even better mummy to zozo! hey..i am hor...just dat i want to do better loh..

6. stop dardar from buying so much 4D, ToTo, soccer bets, inistead use the $$ to buy me LVs, Coach, Burberry, Marc Jacobs..etc lah...haha...

7. of cos love my dardar, my mummy and my family more & more lah...and ZoZo even more and more and more......indefinitely...

8. get a damn good paid job, but no stress, no need to use brain, no need to dragged to ofis de...any lobang?

9. muz go for more massage to cure my super stiff shoulders....hey tis is nt kidding hor, mine's is real hard like a stone. scat kena stroke leh...wow...i love massage!!! shiokalingam..

10. maybe start going for some courses to upgrade myself...horhor... haiz a brain dead person like me can meh?

No comments: