Monday, January 7, 2008

Crude Reality

sianz....finallly back to work le...that is back to the crude reality...well..wat to do? for the sake of my son, my family, still gota work hard and earn a living ya.

so where we went over the weekends? well, went back yishun to visit my MIL at the same time went to sembawang san-jie's house. as usual not much activities but we had a good dinner at amk ave 5, my zozo was so tired till he dozed off after drinking his milk....

yikes!!! next week will be my busy week...i will have less time to spend with zozo le...


let's view below pix for updates of zozo...


if u happy n u know it, clap your hands!




mocca.com mimic my pose!



papa your face very greasy leh...





i don't like to drink milk...i wana stay slim'

peak a boo...

tropical eskimos...or pikachu?!

No comments: