Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last Weekend - Takashimaya Shopping

Since I have so many Taka vouchers (gift from rachelx2, ann, kenneth, cynthia, jacelyn for ZoZo's 1st birthday). So went to shop and make use to buy ZoZo's barang loh...

Left home around 4pm, aiya must always wait till my king have enough of his pm nap den can go out de...what to do, he's the "biggest" liao mah now....

Didn't really shop much lah, zoom in to get the things I want only. Bought my Clarins foundation (1st time use liquid foundation, this is GOOD), went up to get ZoZo's daily neccessities. Detergent, diapers, etc etc.....Dar decided to put the shopping bags in the car while I feed my lil one milk.

When he came back, I went over to Triumph and look see B&P....father & son went to walk around, while waiting for me to try on, my son finished the whole container of rounded egg biscuits....haiz....finally bot wat i wanted....we went for our dinner liao....

Haha....so smart...most of you would have guessed....Mac Donald's again loh....wat else...my son's favourite mah, so confirm eat fast food de.

After dinner we went down to Cold Storage and get more diapers from Pampers. Lucky the voucher can be used at CS. Of course buy more loh....lolx...

Before we left for home, we went over to Aussino to buy bedsheets (again!) aiya I have $25 voucher mah, may as well used it before it expires in a few days time. After looking high and low to just utilise the $25, finally found a very good buy, 1 set at 70% off! Steadis right....just quickly grab and go lah...my son was tired le....

As we drove home, he fell asleep....ZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ......

No comments: