Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shopping Spree

well since over the weekends popo not at home so we have been going shopping and shopping loh...eat oso nvr had proper meals cos ah nong oso went on cruise with popo so nobody to cook for my mama and papa. they have been eating their favourite food...instant noodles!!! hiak...hiak..hiak...

anyway we had a proper meal tonite lah, we went to my fav hangout..ie...mac donalds!!! well, of cos i did not eat the burger lah, mama brot cereal there to feed me and my rice rusk and banana stars cookies loh...but but...i did taste alittle bit of the bread fm the burger...yummy....i'm just like my papa who loves, loti and gan dang. this is my 2nd time having burger loti le, first was at Burger King..yummy too...

see how happy i am...after munching the BK loti...hee...


went to visit aunty jo tay working place at cute tink. she's such a farnie lady, can really make me laff with all her farnie actions....hey hey...i'm very cool wan okie, nt easy to make me laff so happily de



my daddy trying all the diff hats on me again...



still not done ah?


mummy...i'm very tired le...2 long days...no pm nap leh...


went ntuc to buy my diapers, milk powder and rice cereal (oh yes, i've finally accepted eating rice cereal. i used to cry and spit all over when mummy or popo tried feeding me with all kinds of cereal, haha...i oso dunno y...) whenever things i dun like i will shake and shake my head and say "um moey!! um moey!!"means dun wan, dun wan (sounds like i'm speaking in cantonese)

No comments: